Lately life has seemed to be full steam ahead. Ben has the busiest two weeks of the year right now because of a conference that he is submitting not one, not two, but three professional journal articles to. He also has had field work, and we had vacation which set him back some...so things have been crazy busy. Today I am choosing to breath deep, and count the Lord's gifts when it would be really easy for me to crumble into a heap on the floor and not move for awhile. The Lord is faithful, and gracious, and called us to joy! Here are some pictures from Instagram that have brought me joy lately.
1. I have mentioned this in passing several times, but I have a new part time job! I will be working at The Biscuit Shop starting next week, and could not be more excited about it. All you Starkville folks, stop by and see me!
2. My pup...pictured twice always brings me joy. (#6 too)
3. My brother and sister. It was so great to see them last week at the beach. I am beyond thankful for both of them and their friendship.
4. Peach Raspberry Crisp. Seriously, food was meant to be enjoyed and shared, and so I am declaring this the best fruit crisp I have ever put in my mouth. Head over to Madison's blog for the recipe. Like right now!
5. Headwarmers. I have picked up my crochet hook and yarn again, and am working hard to build an inventory or headwarmers, coffee cozies, scarves, dish clothes, and a few other surprises before fall. More details to come!
So while today is Monday, it is another day Jesus Christ has given us to rejoice and declare the joy of his great Gospel, with out lips and our lives, so I am choosing joy today!
Also, added bonus, I'm teaming up with some fabulous ladies to give YOU the chance to win a $200 giftcard to TOMS! They have something for everyone from their shoes, to clothing, to eyewear and coffee! Be sure to stop by and say hello to the wonderful ladies who made this possible!
Enter below to win! All entries will be verified. Winner will be chosen in one week and has 48 hours to claim their prize by responding to our email. Open to legal residents of USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands who are 18 years or older.