I have loved starting this little series. It is so fun to just touch base in the middle of the week with you all and let you into a little bit more about me and what I am loving right now. So here we go again...
1. My absolute favorite afternoon would go something like this...I would have nothing pressing to do, so I would wander into a coffee shop. I would buy a gorgeous latte and sip on it in a corner booth or small table and read a great book. I would get to escape from reality and enjoy rocking coffee. The only thing that could top it off would be a light rain outside, and my husband sitting across from me.
2. I have started baking bread. The homemade, old fashioned kind. And I am loving it!!! When I say I am baking bread, what I mean is, I am baking anywhere from 12-15 loaves of bread a week right now. Currently all I am making is sourdough bread...but I will let you in on a little secret...I am playing with challah, brioche, and other doughs, as well as cinnamon rolls. I have only been selling them to local folks around here in Starkville so far. BUT because so many have asked, I am now offering to ship loaves of bread!!! $5 a loaf plus shipping (I will quote you shipping costs based on your location). You can place an order by emailing me at email@example.com with how many loaves you would like, your mailing address, and Paypal address!
3. I got promoted at work to Assistant Manager! Whoop! This came with a pay raise (the first raise I have ever had) and more responsibilities. I am loving my job and so thankful for the ways the Lord is providing so richly in this new season of working part time!
1. Young Living Essential Oils! - I have ordered my starter kit and cannot wait to learn more about using these natural medicinal oils! I have tried samples of several oils and love them. I am eagerly anticipating my kit coming in the mail! YAY!
2. This post by my sweet blog friend Brittany could not have come at a better time. It is so important to stop and remember to care for ourselves and not run ourselves ragged. This is a must read on 15 ways to practice self care! I already have set aside time for several of these things on the list!
3. LL Bean Boots and Camping Socks. Enough said...I want to go camping with my hubs, and I really want both of these to be on my feet when I go. Too bad they are a tad bit pricey...operation save all my pennies has begun.
What are some of your favorite things right now?