I have written a few posts in the past like this. I really enjoyed writing them, you guys really seemed to enjoy reading them, and they are a great way for you to continue to get to know me better! So I am making these posts into a new mini series that will be on Tuesdays. 3 facts, 3 favorites every week. These could be facts about me, my husband, our pup, or anything else on my mind...and the favorites may range from anything from items on my wishlist to my favorite songs or blog posts! Enjoy!
1. I am left handed, and always smear ink on the side of my hand because of the way I hold my pen. It is true, I almost always have an ink mark on the side of my left hand, and I am cursed with bumping elbows with Ben at the dinner table, and being the brunt of jokes because of my little lefty ways. Any other lefties out there?! Can ya relate?
2. I love to dance. I do not really get to do this much but you can ask my husband and my co workers...when I get the chance I bust a move. I always dreamed about moving to New York after high school and auditioning for Broadway musicals just so that I could sing and dance.
3. I have been a self proclaimed organizational freak all my life but did not realize until marriage that I am actually the opposite. Let me explain...I like organizational things. i.e. folders, binders, drawers, baskets, tab dividers...etc. But I am the world's worst at keeping things organized. I like to plan but tend to not be consistent and therefore after being married to a true organizational guru for a year I have decided that alas, I am far from an organizational freak.
1. The one word that might be hurting your business. I so thoroughly enjoyed this post by my friend Lauren. She really got straight to the point and for all those small business owners out there, this is a must read. It is super insightful and so true.
2. Shake If Off by Taylor Swift. Like hello wonderful jam song. We cranked this lovely number up loud at work on Saturday. I had to be there at 4 am, and there was just a lot of shaking things off that needed to happen for all of us at The Biscuit Shop. T Swift has not always been a favorite of mine but this song is just irresistible, and like I said...I love to dance!
3. Fall EVERYTHING! I am so ready for a new season, cold weather and hot chocolate. So here is my inspiration board for fall fashion, and all things that make me feel warm and cozy! Anyone else itching for colder weather?!
one / two / three / four / five
DON'T FORGET TOMORROW IS THE BREAD & WINE PROJECT LINK UP! JOIN US HERE TOMORROW WITH YOUR RECIPE, AND MEET SOME FUN NEW FRIENDS! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!