I wrote about My Foodie Penpal last month, and shared with you what an awesome experience it was for me. I had so much fun trying new things and fell in love with a new tea! So I decided to participate again this month, and I was not at all disappointed. My penpal this time Brittnye of The Healthy Living Chick sent me so many awesome goodies.
BUT, before I get to what all was in my box let me share what I sent to Brittnye. I sent her a small bag of chocolate covered espresso beans from a local coffee shop, and a small bag of Blueberry Cobbler coffee from the same place. (It literally tastes like cobbler, and if you want to try it they sell it online in 2 oz sample bags as well as larger bags!) I also sent her some homemade spice citrus tea (I will be sharing the recipe this week), and several packets of Justin's almond butter, and chocolate hazelnut butter (which she also sent to me!!)
1. Sparkling Ice Lemonade - it was the bomb and I cannot wait to buy more and try other flavors.
2. Bear Naked Granola - I have added this stuff to yogurt for breakfast almost every morning since I got the stuff. It is so yummy!
3. Young Living Essential Oils Samples - I was literally so pumped about this. I have recently ordered my starter kit with Young Living and haven't received it yet. So I loved trying out the oils for the first time!
4. Justin's Hazelnut Chocolate Butter and Nutella Snack Cup - Need I say more? Neither of these lasted very long to say the least.
5. Luna Bars and Bear Naked Granola Bar - I have not eaten these yet, but I was really excited to see them in my box. I have to be at work really early most days so a granola bar is the perfect on the go breakfast for me!
6. Tazo Passion Tea - I love Tazo tea and this is not a flavor I have tried yet. I have loved sipping on it with a little bit of honey and sometimes even a little milk!
THANK YOU so much Brittnye for all the goodies!! You are the best!
click here! Be sure and sign up by the 4th though or else you will have to wait a whole long month before you can participate in the fun!